Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Halle-Boo




Both Kaia and Halle have a lot of silly nicknames, usually invented by Mike. One of Halle's most popular nicknames is Halle-Boo. I don't know why, it just sounds cute. I think it may have even been started by me, which is exciting to me, none of my catch phrases ever become a trend. Anyway, Halle-Boo also lends itself to other variations, including "Miss Boo" and "Boo Pants". I find it especially funny when Kaia calls her by those names...
Anyway, I just had some cute photos of her. The top one doing "So Big", and the second posing with Aunt Lora. Halle still is not crawling. She's taken to rolling around the house instead. She's quick too...several times she's grabbed something of Kaia's and rolled away as fast as she could with a big smile on her face. In the last few days I've caught her up on hands and knees though! She does have two bottom, two top teeth now. It seems like every day she learns more and more. This really is a fun age!

No comments: