Sunday, May 18, 2008

Recapping the Weekend

Mike worked REALLY hard this weekend! He started by hauling away our garbage pile in the driveway. Then planted grass in the front and side yard which included mowing, tilling, raking, watering, seeding, raking again, and watering again. Suddenly we realize just how big our yard is. And we still have the back yard to go! It will look nice when it's grown in though.

I went garage sale-ing of course. I bought some clothes and some toys, but my biggest find was this rug for $5. I wasn't even going to stop at this sale, but I drove by and saw the rug near the curb and I had to turn around and go back. I knew it would be perfect for Kaia's big girl bedroom!
We did have some time to relax. On Friday, we caught up on some TV we missed on Thursday - The Office and Lost. I'm sad Jim STILL didn't propose to Pam. And I'm certainly hoping that we get more answers on Lost next week! On Saturday we grilled out at Kelners and Mike went to a movie with the boys. Three day weekend next week!

1 comment:

Heather said...

hate to burst your bubble....Lost isn't on this week...Grey's Anatomy has a 2 hour finale instead. But NEXT week Lost is on with a 2 hour finale. Be ready!!!