Thursday, May 1, 2008

My First Time Blogging Video

A few weeks ago, Kaia learned to say "I love you". It took me awhile to catch it on video. Watch out, it'll melt your heart! Mike also taught her awhile ago to give kisses, as you can see. She has been known to kiss us, Kylie, her stuffed animals, even pictures of animals (mostly puppies) in books. No boys yet...not till she's 30.

She also loves watching herself on screen. She was in a trance watching the videos I was taking tonight, that's why she's trying so hard to get at the camera in this video.

I went to the doctor today, and I'm at 27 weeks already, that means I start the third trimester next week already! Wow, I can't believe it! We have a lot of preparation to do yet. Baby's doing well, though. She's an active little one, always kicking me in the ribs.

No comments: