Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Kaia got a Valentine's Day package in the mail from Grandma Mary. She got some very cute clothes, a pop up book, stuffed puppy, and a card that lights up! What a lucky girl. Guess what Mike and I got.....nothing. We're not important anymore! Just kidding, Mom!
The light up card was very cool. Kaia still hasn't figured out how to make it work though.
I think the puppy is her favorite. She cuddles it and carries it around with her. I like how when you hold it up by the heart in it's mouth, it looks just like Kylie fighting for her toy.
Kaia did some fingerpainting to make a Valentine's Day gift for Daddy. What a mess! She got far more paint on herself, me, and the rest of the kitchen than she got on the paper. She had fun though. Amazingly, Kylie stayed pretty clean, thank goodness.
Here's Kaia and Mike exchanging Valentine's Day gifts. Mike got Kaia a card that says "I know you, and you've got one thing on that naughty little mind of yours" and when you open it it plays "I Want Candy!" Those musical cards provide Kaia with more hours of entertainment than most of her toys.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

2 comments:

KariY said...

I absolutely love the fingerpainting picture! It gave me a good chuckle.

Carrie Ann said...

Cute dress from your mom!