Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kaia's First Movie


A few weeks ago Mike took Kaia to her first ever movie in the theater. They saw "Tangled" the story of Rapunzel. She LOVED every minute of it! Her only issue was that she's so little, if she leaned back in the seat, it would fold up on her! She had to lean forward and sit on the front of the seat, but she didn't complain. I will admit, I was a little jealous that I didn't get to experience this "first" with her, but movies are kind of Mike's thing. No worries, she came home and asked if next time Halle and I could come too. I think she likes being all together.

So now we have another princess to be obsessed with. Kaia is currently saving her quarters for a Rapunzel barbie. Oh boy!

And yes, it looks like Kaia is missing her two front teeth, but she is not. I think it's just her tongue in the way.

3 comments:

Heather said...

awwww.....

con and i went to go see it, and it was in 3D. so all the little kids in front of us kept reaching up to touch stuff. so cute! it was a nice movie, a nice classic princess tale with fun music. :)

con is saving his coins for a Mack. yes, we have 2 already. ;)

Unknown said...

I took Ty to this one as well. Super cute! What fun! Ty's seat fold up on him as well.

Heather said...

i think we are going to go to Gnomeo and Juliet this weekend. :)