Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kaia got a haircut!

I finally got up the guts to do it...I brought Kaia to get her hair chopped. I was so nervous about cutting so much off, it was like I was cutting my own hair. She doesn't seem to notice a difference. It's a lot shorter and it's cute, but I still don't know if I like it.
Kaia's been into getting her picture taken lately. This is her modeling her haircut, her new shoes, and her new dance outfit. She starts dance next week! Exciting!

And of course, Halle had to join in the fun with her new shoes too! Sorry about the nakedness...she's just beginning a little potty training, so she spends half the day looking like a Victoria Secret model.

2 comments:

Heather said...

hair cut it cute, but it's hard to let it go sometimes. you are so lucky to have such lovely princesses. seriously, that one of kaia laying down is just like one of my senior pictures....i'll post it for you.

Anna said...

seriously cute! I love the laying down one. Both girls are just so beautiful.