Friday, July 16, 2010

Aruba, Jamaica, oooo, I wanna take ya....

Well, Mike and I got back from a week long vacation in Aruba last night. It was AWESOME! Beautiful beaches. We got to do a lot and see a lot. We had such a good time. The kids stayed home with Grandma Roni and Grandpa Art. They also had a good time, because I'm sure you're wondering. I'm going to post some pictures, but it's going to take a few postings.

I know my face doesn't look it, but I'm having fun, really, I am! The sun was so bright!

This was the beach at our hotel, Eagle beach, rated one of the best beaches in the world. The pictures don't do it justice. White sand, mild surf, warm clear blue water. It looks just like the pictures you see in magazines.


We went on an evening boating excursion, I suppose you could call it a party boat...Here we are with some friends we met on the boat. At the end of the night, they anchor the boat and let you go on the waterslide and rope swing into the ocean. Yeah, that would never fly in the US. But it sure was fun!


Every night there was a beautiful sunset!

No comments: