Thursday, April 22, 2010

What I've been up to...

I've been busy trying to paint the inside of the house. A few weeks ago I finished my bedroom and bathroom. I know you're dying what it looks like, right?




The blue took some getting used to, but I love the brown. It goes with the tiles and the woodwork perfectly!

Last week I painted Kaia's room, but I'm working on a shelf and some other things for her walls, so I'll post pictures when it's all done. All of this has inspired some kind of crafty bug within me. I've been working on a few little things to tap into my creative side. At a MOPS meeting, we made coasters with felt. I worked really hard to make a pair for Mike's office, something I thought he would enjoy. I drew, traced, and cut and I was so happy when the two colored pieces fit together perfectly. Then I took a good long look at the finished product.....


Notice anything wrong here? Not my proudest moment, but funny, that's for sure.

No comments: