Monday, November 2, 2009

Celebrate Good Times!

We've reached a huge milestone in the Loos family today. And it has nothing to do with the kids! Today, I paid off the balance on our car loan. Now, the ONLY remaining debt we have is our mortgage. Yahoo! It feels so good. Never in our married life had we even come close to this. We've always had debt and payments upon payments. And yeah, Mike's new job has helped, but we are by no means swimming in money, we've just gotten smarter about it. Last winter we took a course called Financial Peace University though our church. It's a product of Dave Ramsey, a well known financial guru. It was phenomenal! I recommend it to ANYONE! Ok, I'm off my soapbox. If you want to know more, ask me, or go to the FPU website. I'm so excited I just needed to tell the world.

No comments: