Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Update

This weekend, we took a family trip to Winona to spend some time with our friends down there. We had a really good time, minus the fact that Halle did not sleep well Saturday night. I was busy trying to catch up with everyone while chasing around the girls that I didn't take a single picture. Heather took some though, they're posted on her blog, The Bradbergs, the link is listed on the right.

I can't not post any pictures, so here are a few from a month ago when a few college friends came to visit. These are Sarah's girls. Bunch of cuties.


Halle and Olivia. Olivia is about 4 months older than Halle. Everytime I looked at her, I couldn't help but think, "this is exactly what Halle will look like in 4 months". The blonde hair, the chubby cheeks, and their personalities are similar too.


Grace and Kaia. The girls played so well together.

No comments: