Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day of School 2009




Today was our first day of ECFE. I have been anxiously awaiting the start of school year activites. This year both Halle and Kaia are in a multi-age class together (last year the class was for Kaia while Halle went to childcare). We play for awhile and then the parents go into another room for parent discussion. This class is a book study on the book Top 20 Parents. Seems interesting enough, I'll keep you posted if I learn anything ground breaking. The girls did really well and had a lot of fun. The class is small, only 4 moms and 6 kids, of which my two are the only girls. I figure we'll all get to know each other really well.

2 comments:

Sarah Brynsaas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Brynsaas said...

LOVE their hair:)