Monday, August 24, 2009

News Flash

Halle just crawled up the entire flight of stairs! Of course, I was following very close behind. Even worse, she got to the top and turned around to go down head first. I'm freaking out just a little. Our stairs are wide and angled, making it impossible to put up a gate. We're going to have to be creative. It's a good thing that I have a thousand rubbermaid totes downstairs. I set three of them up to stand guard for now. Oh boy!

Halle's also taken up sign language. I did absolutely no sign language with her as a baby. Just in the last few weeks, we tried a few mealtime signs. She's already learned "more" and "all finished". Just today I was eating a bowl of cereal and she crawled over and said "Mmmm" and signed "more". What a smart kid. This is going to be very helpful!

No comments: