Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Playing Dress Up







I found some fun dress up stuff at garage sales. Two sets of butterfly/fairy wings for I think 50 cents each. And a unicorn costume and a bumble bee costume for $1 each. Every once in a while, Kaia and I run around the house, wearing our wings, flapping our arms, saying "I'm a beautiful butterfly". Alex likes the costumes even more than Kaia does. In the first picture, they were admiring themselves in the mirror. The second picture was snapped just as Kaia pushed Alex down. I'm not proud that my daughter pushed her (she took a time out after that), but I think the devious look on Kaia's face as Alex dives to the ground is kind of comical. Those two argue like sisters.

2 comments:

Heather said...

these pictures make me really miss you guys. :(

Kristie said...

she's getting so big! she's a cutie pie though!