Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What's Up, Target?

Target has changed the packaging on their Target Brand baby stuff and started calling it Up & Up. Now, look at these two boxes, same size, right? The green one is the same box I've bought for 3 years. It has 9 refill packs in it. I opened the blue one today, and it only had 8 packs in it. My first thought was, "someone stole one refill and closed the box back up", but I looked on the box and sure enough, it says it contains 8 refill packs. I don't get it! The box is designed to hold 9 packs, only packaging 8 is just a waste of space. I thought maybe it was some marketing scheme to rip us off, but I checked the prices, the blue box costed less, and the amount per refill is about the same. Why, Target? I'm puzzled!

3 comments:

Heather said...

did they change the diaper packs???

Jenna said...

Not sure

Heather said...

they did! and the old ones are on clearance, and i <3 target clearance!

WE Valley sale this weekend....COME ON DOWN! ditch Mike and the kids