Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's Gettin To Be That Time Again

Garage Sale time is here! All those flourescent posterboard signs got me itching on my way to the grocery store last Wednesday morning. In Winona, it seemed rare that a sale started on a Wednesday or Thursday, but here it's pretty normal. In fact, I haven't seen an advertisement for a Saturday starting sale yet. Kind of ruins my Saturday morning shopping tradition.
But, I actually got Mike to come along with me last Wednesday evening to a big neighborhood sale. Here are some of our finds.


Two wall frames for a dollar.


Duplo blocks, perfect for little hands for $2.


A set of 6 chairs for $20. I should have negotiated that one, I think I could've gotten them cheaper.


And a bike for Kaia for $3. Little did we realize we could have bought a new one for twice what we paid for new tires. Oh well, the early 90s paint job looks pretty sweet.

No comments: