Monday, March 30, 2009

Something To Celebrate!


I think we've finally done it. I think you can call us officially potty trained. Kaia has been wearing underwear for a week now, and has only had ONE accident. YAY!! It's about time, we've only been working on it for a year. Kidding, we've been so casual about it, she pretty much trained herself. But wow, I can't believe how much I think about potty breaks...when did she go last, when will she need to go next, where's the nearest toilet, did you flush, did you wash your hands, which pants will be easiest to pull up and down? Like I need more to think about! Regardless, I'm so excited!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yippee! Way to go Kaia!

Carrie Ann said...

Perfect picture, Jenna.

Heather said...

i agree with Carrie Ann, the picture looks like an ad for Pull-ups, like she should be screaming "i'm a big girl now!"

KariY said...

Way to go!!!! Give her a big squeeze from me!