Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Check Up Stats







Halle had a check up on Monday. She's eight months old, but it was her six month check up, we're a little behind schedule. Here's her stats:
Weight 17 lbs 10 oz...50-75th percentile
Height 27 inches...75th percentile
While we were there, I weighed and measured Kaia too.
Weight 27 lbs
Height 34 inches
I'm always comparing the two girls. I looked up Kaia's measurements and at 9 months she was only 15lbs and 26.5 inches. I don't have her 1 year statistics, but I'm willing to bet Halle is about the size Kaia was at 1 year. I just can't get over how different they are!
In the last two pictures, we were getting ready to go to the grocery store today. We were finally able to ditch the old snowsuit and winter gear. Kaia was excited to wear her "best" (aka "vest") and Halle looks so cute in her pointy hood sweater.

No comments: