Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

Yeah, the Packers where nowhere close to a Superbowl appearance this year, but we are still die hard fans. These pictures were actually taken back in December, but this seemed like a good time to share them. You can almost hear Kaia's thought process throughout.


Oh yeah, I'm a cheesehead. But what else can I do with this thing?

Looks like a potty chair...hmmm....not very comfortable...

Ooo...Halle...but wait that's not quite right...

How's that Halle...OK...

Just right!

We went to Marty and Jess's for the Superbowl. Marty grilled brats and it made me miss summer. We bought a washer and dryer this weekend. What has my life come to, to make that exciting!? Mike and I shopped all Saturday morning and went to every store that sells appliances in the area. We even took a local retailer up on their price matching policy, saving about three hundred dollars. We finally decided on an LG front loading set. We went all out and got the steam versions, but really, would you expect anything less from us? I'll let you know in a few months if it was worth it. We did stay boring and stick with white. To me, it's not worth a few hundred dollars to get some funky color that will eventually be the equivalent to the avocado green of the seventies.
Two weeks from now, I will be relaxing on my own couch in my own house and getting ready to go to sleep in my own bed...exciting!

No comments: