Monday, December 8, 2008

The Latest Clothing Mishaps


Here's a few more funny clothing stories for you...
Yesterday I set out a brand new dress for Kaia and asked Mike to get her dressed. He even remembered to rip the tags off. We went to church, and later that afternoon, I realized that the little matching undies were still fastened to the inside of her dress with the little plastic tag things. Oh Mike!
Last week, I was putting Kaia's winter boots on her and she started whining that her toe hurt. I examined the boot and found a wad of paper still stuffed in the toe from when I bought them. Thing is, I bought them last year! She probably didn't notice last year because her feet were small enough, but she's worn them this year a few times already. I wonder if she never said anything or if she complained and I just didn't understand. Oh Jenna!
Notice that in this picture Kaia is checking out the blog. She loves looking at pictures of herself and her friends on the blogs.

1 comment:

Heather said...

that's really cute. i love how often you update your blog! :)

con loves reading blogs too.