Friday, November 7, 2008

A Snowy Day

This is the scene we woke up to this morning. It was a surprise to me, I guess I don't pay attention to the news. Kaia thought it was very cool! We had to go out to play! She was wary of the snow at first and insisited on staying on the sidewalk, but after a while she warmed up to the snow. But as soon as she was back on the sidewalk, there she was, brushing the snow off her pretty boots. Where does she get that from??? Kylie had a blast running around and chasing the snowballs I threw. We even made a snowman. However, moments after taking his picture, he fell over! I guess I learned nothing from my dad's excellent snowman making skills! Winter is on it's way!

2 comments:

Heather said...

you can't see the boots!!!

KariY said...

Ha, that snowman does look a little like he's about to fall over!