Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Men Have No Fashion Sense!

I am so thankful that Mike enjoys taking care of the kids, and helps out as much as he can. However, he should not be responsible for picking out clothing and dressing the children. As you can see here, he put poor Halle's pants on backwards. If you click on the picture, you can see a full size version of it, and notice how obvious the front and backside of these pants are. This is not the first time. And she is wearing one sock, the other fell off because he managed to pick out a pair of socks that although very pretty do not stay on baby feet. As you can see, Halle is not happy either... Kriss Kross will make ya, jump, jump...

OK, I have a confession...shortly after taking these pictures and giving Mike a REALLY hard time, I looked in the mirror and noticed I had put my own shirt on backwards that morning. How's that for irony!? In my defense, it was one of those tagless shirts with no details defining front or back. Still pathetic.

2 comments:

Heather said...

this post would be much better with a picture of you and your backwards shirt.

Jenna said...

Thanks for the suggestion, Heather. Too late now I guess.