Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Random Stuff

I've got all kinds of pictures from the last month that I have been wanting to post. I'm too tired to think of any creative posting themes, so here's a bunch of random snapshots of the last month.



A nice family photo from Halle's dedication and our last Sunday in Winona.



Kaia at the Minnesota Zoo a few weeks ago. She had a really good time. She liked these goats. We didn't buy any food pellets, but they licked her hands anyway. She kept trying to get them to lick her face like Kylie does. She kept saying "Kisses, kisses". Thank goodness the goats weren't into it. Gross!


Kaia has been practicing on Daddy's guitar. Mark my words, this girl is going to be musical when she grows up.


Kylie is sleeping with her tennis ball. She rarely gets to play with a ball in the house because she's naughty with them, so I think she was cherishing the moment and keeping a close watch over her treasured toy.



Finger paint!!! Need I say more?

No comments: