Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Free or Best Offer

Who did this???? Awhile back (yes, I'm behind on my blog postings) Bob hosted a garage sale. We went the evening before to drop off our stuff and help set up. We came home and noticed this sticker on Kaia's back "Free or best offer". Come on, she's worth at least $2.50 !!

Kaia found a friend someone was selling at the sale and HAD to bring it home. We later found out this giant puppy came from the Kelner pile. Thanks, Kelners! She's been sleeping with it ever since. However, I'm not sure how she can be comfortable, it's bigger than her and takes up more than half the pack n play. Oh well, there are some things not worth arguing over.

2 comments:

Heather said...

it was me. sorry :)

Jenna said...

Heather!!! I thought for sure it was John#2. Seemed like something he would do.