Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaia!

My little girl turns two today! She was lucky enough to have a birthday celebration in Green Bay this weekend. Here are some pics.

Eating a bowl of very melty but delicious ice cream with Aunt Lora.
Opening presents. What a lucky girl!


She knows to look cute for the camera.


The best part - Birthday Cake!


This morning I surprised her with streamers on her bedroom door. When I went in to get her from her crib, she noticed right away. She pointed to the door and said, "Ohhh, cuuute!" Kaia also got a special birthday lunch...Daddy, Halle, and I took Kaia for a picnic lunch in the park and we just happened to see Laura, Ian, Jared, and Katrina there too. This evening, Mike and I have a meeting so Kaia is going to Auntie Laura's house. At first I felt bad about that, but then I realized, she'll have more fun there anyway! What a good day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY YA-YA! :)