Sunday, July 20, 2008

No Baby Yet!

We've been waiting anxiously for this baby to arrive. At my appointment on Thursday I was dialated to 3cm and showing other signs labor was near. My midwife said she's be surprised if I made it another week. Currently, it's 10 days before my due date, and Kaia was 9 days early, so it's hard not to get my hopes up. Maybe my next post will be baby pictures....

This weekend Mike had a golf tournament on Saturday, best ball, his team shot 4 under and took 8th place. Mike won me a $50 Target card. One of Mike's teammates, Bob, won a label maker - awesome! Kaia and I went to Jakob's 3rd Birthday party. The usual crew was there along with Jakob's grandparents. I took a few pictures, but you have to check out the Kelner Blog, the Bradberg Blog, and the Yearous Blog for more. (I could link them in the text, but I'm too lazy, the links are listed off to the right.) The Kelners have a particularly cute one of Kaia.

Playin cars. As you can see, Kaia has no problem hanging with the boys.
Jakob very politely asked if Kaia could sit next to him at the table. He is such a nice little boy, and very smitten with our daughter.
All the kids (and Heather) patiently waiting for cake and ice cream.

1 comment:

Heather said...

i LOVE the kiddie table picture