Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Long Time, No Post

Sorry it's been so long since I posted something. Mike's grandma, Bernette, passed away last week so we were gone all week for her funeral and to visit some friends. I didn't take many pictures when we were gone, but here are a few from our visit at Aaron and Asher's house. Asher is a friend of Mike's from high school. They have two boys, Ezekiel who's almost 3 and Izak who is a month older than Kaia.

Izak, Kaia, and Ezekiel takin a bath.


Izak and Kaia jammin out with Mike.
While we were gone, Kylie stayed with the Kelners. She was a good girl and apparently slept with Tyler at night. She even let him cuddle with her! Very cute. She was happy to have us back home though. Kaia must have missed Kylie too, because she tried to convince me to take Kylie with us when we were leaving to go play at Connor's yesterday.
I also have a picture from a few weeks ago I've been meaning to post. Kaia woke up from a nap pretty crabby one day, probably because she spent the first hour in her crib playing instead of sleeping. When I went in to get her, she was standing there crying with her shirt off. I didn't even know she could take off her own shirt! What a silly kid!

No comments: