Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last MOPS Meeting

Today was our last MOPS Steering Meeting. (I decided not to continue to be the finance leader for next year. We'll still be in MOPS next year, just not in a leadership role.) It's a little bittersweet - it's one less task on my to do list and one less meeting to attend, but at the same time, we'll miss seeing our friends there every week. As an end of year celebration, the kiddos had a pajama party. The picture below is of Kaia in her stylish jammies (another garage sale find), reading a book before we left this morning. How do they sit like that??


The following pictures were given to us from Phylicia who does childcare during the MOPS meetings. I just thought they were so cute. Every time I leave her with the teachers, she cries, but I can tell from these pictures, she gets over it and has a good time with her friends.





No comments: