Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Speaking of Everyone Else's Business...

Oh the joys of living on the highway. Kelly called to inform me that there was a full out sobriety test going on in front of our house. I missed the test, but I did get to watch as the cop searched the driver's car, confiscate something, and give the guy a serious talking to and a ticket. I was a little disappointed there were no handcuffs involved. And I was surprised to see the State Patrol, not the infamous Goodview police we've all come to know and love. (Although Goodview did make an appearance late in the game.) I am so nosy...if only I had binoculars...


2 comments:

Heather said...

the goodview police were too busy driving by my house for the 400th time. i swear, they just drive a loop around the school all day long.

KariY said...

Nothing ever happens in Goodview ... unless you count the state's largest-ever opium bust.