Sunday, April 6, 2008

Garage Sale Season Has Begun!

Now that I'm a mom, I have a new favorite season - Garage Sale Season! The deals you find on kids toys and clothes are unbelievable. Kari, Anna, and I kicked off the year with a garage sale-ing adventure Saturday morning. We hit up several sales in Winona and Nodine. I came home with a toddler-size big wheel, a baby doll swing, a shape sorter, a ride-in Flintstone-style car, some clothes and some other small things and I spent less than $25. Awesome! On Friday I stopped by another sale and picked up a Little Tykes basketball hoop and a Little People garage for $20. I was going to take some pics of Kaia with her new stuff, but my camera battery was dead yesterday, and it was rainy today. So here's one of Kaia with the baby swing that I picked up for $1. Doesn't it look just like the real thing? I'll post some more later this week.

No comments: