Monday, April 21, 2008

Congratulations, Lora!

My sister, Lora, went and bought a house today! Actually, it's a condo. It's in DePere, just outside of Green Bay in a nice area. I went to an open house with her a few weeks ago and saw one with a similar layout, very nice! The best part is that this one is a new construction. It's not even finished yet, so she gets to pick out all the details - lighting, flooring, paint, woodwork, etc. How exciting! I have to admit, I'm a little jealous! But she deserves it, she's been working her tail off making big bucks as an accountant, passed her CPA this year, and has been living with Mom and Dad for the past few years. It's about time you move out! It should be done and move in ready by the end of May. I can't wait to see it. Here's a picture from the reality's website. Lora's is the second garage from the left. I'll post more when we have a chance to visit. Yay, Lora!



1 comment:

Carrie Ann said...

Jenna - thanks for posting this!

Lora, if you read - Congratulations from me and Bud!

Hope to see all you Vandys soon.