Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter!

Well, we're finally feeling healthy again! Kaia got an Easter package from the Vandevoordes yesterday. Boy was it filled with fun stuff! She got a bunny basket with a chirping baby chick, Easter squirty bath toys, spoons, a suction cup plate, bubbles, a Mr. Potato head, and three Seroogy's Fudge Eggs (two for Mom and Dad). She had so much fun opening the package and keeps having fun playing with everything.

Oooo! Kylie was way into the package as well. Down in the corner of the picture is Kylie trying to steal the chirping chick.

As soon as she saw the bubbles, Kaia took them over to me and said "Help, help". I couldn't resist, so we opened them and gave them a try.

Bubbles! Kaia loved them. She was pretty peeved when I put them away. I promised we'd play again when it was nice outside, but she just doesn't get it! She was also not pleased when I gave her a taste of a fudge egg, then put that away. I'm so mean!


Demonstrating how to use the plate and spoon. The brand name of the plate was Sugar Booger. I don't know how I feel about eating off of it now.

Mr. Potatohead has been rearranged many times over since yesterday. What a great toy!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments: