Sunday, March 16, 2008

Get Me Out of This House!

This weekend Mike went to a youth gathering with some teen group kids, so Kaia and I had a girls weekend. It could have been a lot of fun, but Kaia got sick on me. On Friday, she had a 102 temp, and was just tired and clingy. By Saturday, her temp was gone, but now she's all congested and still clingy. She just wants to read books and cuddle. Poor thing! I'm hoping she's better soon. We miss our friends!

I'm proud to say, I've been without crutches all weekend! My knee is not totally back to normal, but we're getting there! Yay!

Kaia's sick face. Poor little thing.

At least, she's into blowing her own nose. She points to the kleenex and says "nose" until you hand her a tissue. I'd let her get her own, but then my kleenex box looks like this (see below), because she cannot resist pulling each tissue out - all 400 of them. Isn't it a rule that when you have a toddler, you must have at least one undone kleenex box or one unrolled toilet paper roll?

Kaia got a Happy Easter package from Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Vandevoorde. She got an outfit, a book, and a bunny-basket. What a nice surprise!

Kaia's trying to put on her new shirt.





No comments: