Monday, March 10, 2008

False Alarm!

Kaia does not have the chicken pox. I took her to the clinic today to double check her rash, and the Nurse Practitioner says it's not the chicken pox, just an allergic reaction, probably to the vaccine. She gave us a Rx for an antihistamine and sent us on our way. Yay! We can leave the house! Here are the pictures I promised.

Kaia and Jakob

I was trying to get some pictures of Kaia's rash and mid-snap, Kaia decided to stick a pen in her ear. Needless to say, I took the pen away. Made for a funny picture though!


What a goof!


Feeding her baby...she's going to be a good big sister!

3 comments:

Heather said...

whew! we missed you on monday!

Carrie Ann said...

Jenna - I'm glad your knee is feeling better. It would be awful to deal with that for the rest of your pregnancy!

That daughter of yours is TOO CUTE. I want to jump through the computer screen and squeeze her little cheeks.

KariY said...

I guess Mike dressed her that day, eh?