Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our Chilly Weekend

On Friday evening we went to Family Gym at ECFE. Everyone was there! Tyler, Jakob, Ava, and even Jared, Katrina, and Ian! Well, almost everyone, Connor was in Eau Claire, we missed him! Kaia had so much fun running around, climbing, and riding in the cars. Unfortunately, when I took out my camera, I realized I had left the battery charging on the counter at home. Darn, we would have had some good pictures.

On Saturday evening, we went to the Yearous home for some pizza and playtime. Jakob and Kaia spent some quality time building with Legos.
Below is a picture of Jakob giving Kaia her first Valentine (homemade, I might add). They are so cute. Later that evening it is reported that he was referring to Kaia as his girlfriend. Geez, that girl gets around!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Jakob is so cute, I can see why Kaia is interested.... she likes those older men (must take after her mom!)