Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Kylie Gets Pretty

We took Kylie to get a haircut today. She got pretty green bows in her hair for St. Patrick's Day. Isn't she cute? They just really don't fit her personality, but they make me laugh. At least she's not wearing a sweater like some other dogs I know... Hee, hee.

When we ride in the van, Kylie's not allowed on my lap while driving. If there's no other adult in the car, her next best option is to ride on Kaia's lap. It has nothing to do with being close to someone, but everything to do with being able to see out the window. From Kaia's carseat, Kylie can see out all sides of the van, I can see why she enjoys it. Kaia tolerates it. I think it's hilarious.


This is Kylie right now, taking a snooze after her exhausting adventure.

1 comment:

Heather said...

that is really cute. mango rides in connor's lap as well...it's the only time mango even pays attention to connor.